Hidden from view between the trees lies a wagon, a fortune teller, and a pig…
Calista Beeching has moved her mobile home to various locations around the island steering clear of the watchful eyes of its residents.
Her lone companion, Hannibal the pig, helps to stave off the loneliness.
A glowing plumbob etched in chalk wards off impish spirits causing mischief.
Calista does not have the magical powers of a witch but she does use… unusual… methods to enhance her psychic abilities.
Calista has an endless supply of ancient lamps. She only gives them out to seekers of enlightenment, but she secretly hopes one of the worthy sims figures out a way to free the deity inside.
Calista uses her knowledge of divination to see into the futures of her customers. Most sims only want to find their special somesim, but others are looking for answers to deeper questions.
This patch of land was chosen not only for it’s alignment with the stars but also because of the little fish pond in the front. Calista no longer has to beg for her meals!
*Handsome new NPC alert! Behold mailman Bailey Hower.*
Calista: You will travel to the land of your ancestors. You will stand at the feet of the Fire Watcher. Only then will you find your true purpose.
Calista: But beware, temptation will be found in the most unlikely places. Stay on your path!
Cindy Lou: *whispers* … I don’t know what any of that means…
Calista: That will be 300 simoleons!
Top Down View.
- Calista’s main purpose is to help with the moving in and out of NPC sims and to travel to community lots for all day holidays so I won’t have to waste a whole sim day in the rotation (like the upcoming Founders Day). However I couldn’t just leave her on an empty lot! She will not be played in the rotation.
- Calista is a clone of the Matchmaker, not the actual NPC. I believe the Matchmaker NPC is safe to marry/have relationships with but I didn’t want to chance it.
- Calista’s home is modeled after the Traveling Cart in Stardew Valley — pig and all. Unfortunately I couldn’t find a pig with sunglasses and a fez hat 😆.
- Most of the credits for the items used for this lot can be found here on my Pinterest page.
- Caravan/Wagon build items, Bathtub, by K8 at Parsimonious
- Rugs by MistyFluff
- Find-A-Mate Crystal Ball by TwoJeffs
- Plumbob sigil by Phaenoh
- Fisherman Boat Bed by Wood For Sims
- Tea Time Table by Veranka
- Crochet Curtains by Changeling
- Beaded Curtains by Simaddict99
- Star Lanterns by BabaYaga
- Animated Pig by Rebecah
- Exterior Walls by Suicideloversims
- Interior Walls by Shastakiss
Thank you for reading!!! ^.^